Quicken Loans Arena Rules
Please note the following items will not be allowed inside of Quicken Loans Arena:
- Video and/or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind, including pepper spray, pocket knives and/or blades.
- Selfie sticks (apart from Cavs, Monsters, Gladiators and MAC games)
- iPads or other similar electronic devices (apart from Cavs, Monsters, Gladiators and MAC games)
- Clothing that bears explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization of any person. The appropriateness of clothing will be determined by staff at The Q, at their discretion. Signs, posters or messages with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person are also disallowed.
- Laser pointers or whistles
- Backpacks, large bags, or sealed packages of any kind (including gifts for performers)
- Bottles, cans, or coolers
- Outside food or beverages. However, food required for medical reasons, baby food and reasonable children’s snacks (crackers, raisins, juice boxes, etc.) may be allowed.
- Outside noisemakers
- Professional camera devices with a lens larger than 6 inches
- Firearms and other weapons of any kind, in accordance with the Ohio’s “concealed carry” law and the right for private entities to ban handguns on their premises.